1. Asset/equipment management
1) Write the information to the RFID metal tag, and then affix the tag to the encoded equipment;
2) Read the tags in a certain read range, making quick asset identification and inventory checking, then achieve getting accurate information in a short time.
2. Office supplies management
1) RFID tag has the characteristics of long distance rapid recognition, high reliability, excellent security, easy operation, etc.
2) Establish secure and reliable asset files. Strengthen the supervision with high-tech, so as to allocate the resources reasonably, reduce the waste of resources and prevent the loss of assets.
3) Manage the supplies dynamically, improving the efficiency and quality of asset managing.
Equipments, vehicles, office supplies, computers, cable, hazardous material identification, etc.
UHF RFID metal tag is specially designed for metal materials, which could be affixed to metal surface and achieve long reading distance with excellent characteristics of anti-metal. High temperature resistance, waterproof, acid and alkali resistant, anti-collision makes it fit for asset and equipment management.